Arborists offer a wide array of services for families and businesses regarding professional tree care. First, however, you must know what kind of tree care service you need for your tree or multiple trees to save time and cost.
Thus, here are five facts about a particular professional tree care service known as tree pruning.
- Tree pruning is about improving the tree’s health, not removing it. Unfortunately, many people don’t know the difference between tree pruning and removal. Some mistake them for the name, while others are unaware of what it means to prune a tree. Simply put, tree pruning refers to removing dead or excess branches from a tree to improve its structure, health, and appearance. Meanwhile, tree removal is cutting down a tree and removing it from the property, especially in storm damage. It can be hard to decide which service to choose without knowing the difference.
- An arborist can do tree pruning. Suppose your tree or multiple trees on your property seem to be in poor health condition. In that case, you can ask for a tree pruning service from a certified arborist. It is generally best to look for a professional arborist Level 3 or higher in Sydney and Australia to ensure quality tree pruning services. You may also ask if the arborist is a member of Arboriculture Australia to ensure they are qualified to do the tree pruning job for you. You need a certified arborist to do this job to get the best results for your tree or multiple trees.
- Tree pruning can prolong the life of your tree. Tree pruning is your tree’s life jacket. If you fail to give it a boost when necessary, there’s a chance that it will lose the battle against disease and decay. That is why it is crucial that you only hire professional arborists for tree care in Sydney. Not only can you ensure they will do the job correctly, but it will also save your time and effort so that you can focus on the more essential things.
- Tree pruning is a job that requires proper tools. Tree pruning is a process that involves the selective cutting of a tree to develop a particular shape and improve health. There is a science to tree pruning, and professional arborists use the right tools to achieve these goals for your trees. The tools depend on the size and placement of the branches for cutting. It can range from clippers to chainsaws, and arborists use specific tree pruning techniques to improve the tree’s health.
- Timing is vital for tree pruning. Choosing a season or date when you want to avail of tree pruning services is as important as selecting the arborist. If you reduce your plant’s growth but don’t want to stimulate bud growth, you should prune your tree during the summertime. If your tree blooms in the summer, prune it before the season changes. Nevertheless, some professional arborists offer emergency tree work services for storm-damaged trees anytime you need them. Consult your local arborist for the best time to prune your tree.
If you need professional tree pruning services, you can count on Black Forest Trees. We have level 3 through to level 8 arborists who can guarantee that we’ll maintain your delicate and medium-pruned trees. In addition, we will remove the damaged area for free if they suffer from storm damage within a year of pruning.